Take a natural approach to tackling head discomfort with the launch of Bio-Kult Migréa, the first scientifically developed, advanced multi-action formulation to target both the digestive tract and the head.
Bio-Kult Migréa has been formulated with magnesium and vitamin B6, both of which contribute to the normal functioning of the nervous system. Research suggests that magnesium may help increase our resilience to stress and it also contributes towards the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
Vitamin B6 contributes to the normal function of the immune system and has been shown in studies to help protect against inflammation. Vitamin B6 also contributes to the regulation of hormonal activity.
Alongside Bio-Kult Migréa why not try the following:
1. Keep a food diary, recording foods you eat and any symptoms experienced to see if you can identify any patterns or aggravating foods.
2. Avoid processed foods, sugary foods and refined carbohydrates as these tend to contain food additives and spike blood sugars, which can trigger attacks. Instead increase your intake of colourful fruit and vegetables. Aim for 2 fruit and at least 5 veg a day.
3. Reduce your alcohol intake and cut out caffeine. Herbal and rooibos tea, dandelion and chicory coffee or turmeric latte are nice caffeine-free alternatives.
4. Gentle to moderate exercise is thought to reduce head discomfort whereas intense exercise can be a trigger, so opt for restorative yoga, pilates, swimming, jogging or walks.
5. Implement a bedtime routine to encourage sound sleep. Go to bed at the same time each night and avoid screen use for at least an hour before bed to help naturally regulate melatonin (the sleep hormone) levels.