- Provides human compatible bacterial strains that are acid stable and bile tolerant
- Provides L. acidophilus and B. bifidum to maintain a healthy balance of intestinal microflora
- Fructooligosaccharides (F.O.S.) when ingested, provide a specific food source for the growth of friendly intestinal bacteria
- L. acidophilus may help to reduce the proliferation of yeast organisms
- L. acidophilus helps reduce the colonisation of unfriendly bacteria by spatial exclusion
- L. acidophilus may help to support blood lipid levels when used in conjunction with a low fat diet
- Ideal for children from 6 months of age and for the elderly
- Vacuum packed to maintain stability and is dairy free
Fructooligosaccharides (F.O.S.), Potato Maltodextrin, Freeze-dried Banana,, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Bifidobacterium bifidum.
Half a teaspoon in water, juice or milk or sprinkled onto food daily or as professionally directed.
None known if recommended intake is followed.