- Provides a single strain of Bifidobacterium lactis
- Bifidobacteria are the main friendly intestinal bacteria in breast- fed infants
- Bifidobacteria are able to outgrow potentially pathogenic organisms
- Infantis powder supports gut flora balance in infants up to weaning
- Fructooligosaccharides (F.O.S.) when ingested, provide a specific food source for the growth of friendly intestinal bacteria
- Dairy free
- Vacuum packed for stability
- Human strain and acid resistant
Fructooligosaccharides (F.O.S.), Bifidobacterium lactis.
One gram (one quarter teaspoon) daily mixed into a small amount of sterile water or suitable milk to form a paste. Give orally alongside baby’s feed. During weaning, Infantis can be mixed into soft food. Suitable from birth and up to around 1 year of age.
None known if recommended intake is followed