- Linseed oil is one of the richest, natural sources of Omega-3 fatty acids and contains approximately twice as much Omega-3 fatty acids per gram of weight as fish oil
- Linseed oil (flaxseed oil) contains 58% Omega-3 and 14% Omega-6 fatty acids
- Omega-3 fatty acids support the heart and facilitate the utilisation of oxygen by heart muscle
- Omega-3 fatty acids support the epithelial tissue lining the lungs, intestinal tract and the skin
- Linseed oil is a phyto-oestrogen and may support hormones
- Contains vitamin E to maintain stability
Linseed Oil, Capsule Shell (Potato Starch, Sorbitol, Maltitol, Glycerol, Emulsifier, (Glyceryol Monostearate)), Vitamin E (As DL-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate).
Three capsules taken daily with food or as professionally directed.
- Not suitable for individuals taking anti-blood clotting medication such as Warfarin, Coumarin or Heparin