- Prolactazyme Forte provides enzymes to assist with the digestion of dairy products
- Contains high strength, biologically active lactase to digest milk sugar (lactose) into the simple sugars glucose and galactose
- Vegetable rennin converts milk protein to casein allowing exposure to the protein digesting enzymes bromelain and papain
- Lipase helps with the efficient digestion of milk and dairy fats
- Amylase is required for the complete digestion of carbohydrates
- L. acidophilus and L. bulgaricus help with milk digestion by liberating ‘on-site’ enzymes in the gut and help maintain a healthy balance of intestinal microflora
- Vacuum packed to maintain potency, stability and shelf-life of the enzymes Acid stable against stomach pH and able to retain digestive capability over a wide range of pH variances
Potato Malodextrin, Bulking Agent (Microcrystaline Cellulose), Capsule, (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose & Water), Bromelain, Lactase, Anti-caking Agents, (Silicon Dioxide & Vegetable Magnesium Sterate), Lipase, Vegetable Rennin,, Papain, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus bulgaricus, Amylase, Sodium Chloride.
One capsule taken with foods containing milk or dairy products, or as professionally directed.
- Not suitable for individuals with colitis, gastritis. gastritis due to pregnancy or ulcerative conditions of the stomach or colon