One 5ml teaspoon typically contains:
- Omega-3 fatty acids 1,500 mg
- EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) 750 mg
- DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) 500 mg
- Vitamin E (d-alpha tocopherol) 14 mg
- Ascorbic acid
- Lemon oil
- Eskimo-3 is made from oily fish living in the deep seas of the Antarctic and South Atlantic.
- Eskimo-3 contains the important omega-3 fatty acids EPA and DHA in an optimal concentration, enriched with antioxidants, which increase its stability.
- Eskimo-3 has not been chemically modified.
- Eskimo-3 has no fish odour or aftertaste due to its stability. Fish oils that smell and have an aftertaste have usually oxidised.
- Pleasant lemon flavour.
Recommendation: 1 teaspoon (5ml) daily with food, or as directed. After opening store in refrigerator and use within 2 months.
Caution: Not recommended for haemophiliacs. Consult with a medical doctor if on anti-coagulant medication.
Contains ingredients derived from:
- Soy (oil)
- Fish (oil)