- The fish oil used in Eskimo Kids is from fresh, deep-sea fish and not from cultivated fish.
- The oil in Eskimo Kids has been purified to reduce environmental toxins such as mercury and pesticides, like PCBs and DDT, to well below the current acceptable levels.
- Contains vitamin D, an essential nutrient for healthy bone development in the growing child.
- Added vitamin E helps to maintain the stability of the oil, which keeps it fresh for longer.
- Natural tutti-frutti flavour from orange, raspberry, lemon and cherry oils.
Recommendation: Children 1-12 years: 1 teaspoon (5ml) daily with food.
Each 5ml teaspoon typically contains:
- Omega-3 fatty acids from natural fish oil 1200 mg
- EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) 410 mg
- DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) 280 mg
- ALA (alpha linolenic acid) 230 mg
- Omega-6 fatty acids from rapeseed oil 510 mg
- LA (linoleic acid) 500 mg
- Omega-9 fatty acids (Oleic Acid) 1400 mg
- Vitamin D (cholecalciferol) (200iu) 5 g
- Vitamin E (natural mixed tocopherols) (10iu) 6.7 mg
- Ascorbyl palmitate
- Natural flavouring (from orange, raspberry, lemon and cherry oils)
Caution: Do not exceed the recommended intake. Not recommended for epileptics or haemophiliacs. Consult with a medical doctor if on anticoagulant medication.
Contains ingredients derived from:
- Soy (oil)
- Fish (oil)