Each 3 capsules typically contain:
- Omega-3 Fatty Acids 500 mg
- EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) 240 mg
- DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) 160 mg
- Natural Vitamin E (d-alpha tocopherol) 4.5 mg
- Ascorbic acid, Gelatin, Glycerin, Lecithin, Lemon oil (flavouring)
- Eskimo-3 is made from oily fish living in the deep seas of the Antarctic and South Atlantic.
- Eskimo-3 contains the important omega-3 fatty acids EPA and DHA in an optimal concentration, enriched with antioxidants, which increases the oil’s stability.
- Eskimo-3 has not been chemically modified.
- Eskimo-3 has no fish odour or aftertaste due to its incredible stability. Fish oils that smell and have an aftertaste have usually oxidised.
Recommendation: 3 capsules one to three times daily with meals, or as directed.
Caution: Not recommended for haemophiliacs. Consult with a medical doctor if on anti-coagulant medication.
Contains ingredients derived from:
- Soy (oil)
- Fish (oil)