Instructions For Use:
- Take one or two capsules daily as desired, or as professionally directed.
- For ongoing use, one capsule a day may often suffice.
- Take with food, preferably with breakfast.
- For anyone unable to swallow capsules, the contents of the capsule can be mixed with a cold meal or cold beverage.
- For best results, take daily.
- ‘For women’ can safely be taken alongside other supplements in the OptiBac range.
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a healthy diet and lifestyle. Those with serious medical conditions should consult their doctor before use.
OptiBac will not cause dependency, and may be used on an ongoing basis.
Storage: Like the rest of the OptiBac range, ‘For women’ does not require refrigeration. Store out of direct sunlight.
Safety: Live cultures are not recommended for those with serious medical conditions e.g. those who are severely immunosuppressed, have pancreatitis, are in the ICU, have melaena, have a central venous catheter, infants with short bowel syndrome, or patients with open wounds following major surgery; unless under a doctor’s care.
Ingredients: Stabilisers: maltodextrin (natural source), microcrystalline cellulose; Live cultures: Lactobacillus reuteri RC-14®, Lactobacillus rhamnosus GR-1®
Vegetarian capsule: hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, titanium dioxide; anti-caking agent: vegetable magnesium stearate
Each capsule guarantees 2.3 billion micro-organisms.
Suitable for vegetarians, vegans and those on a gluten-free or yeast-free diet.