Instructions For Use: Natural food supplement suitable for adults and children (from 4 year upwards) with the following recommendations:
- Take one sachet daily with breakfast for a 7 day course, or as professionally directed.
- Pour an inch of water into a tall glass, leaving plenty of room for swirling.
- Shake the sachet well before gently sprinkling in the powder.
- Leave powder to dissolve naturally.
- Vigorously swirl the water around in the glass.
- Drink, wait, and enjoy the benefits!
We highly recommend you take ‘One week flat’ for 7 consecutive days. Most customers take this course once a month, but it can be taken as often as desired.
For more information see our FAQ: How often should I take OptiBac ‘One week flat’?
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a healthy diet and lifestyle. Those with serious medical conditions should consult their doctor before use.
OptiBac will not cause dependency, and may be used on an ongoing basis.
Storage: Like the rest of the OptiBac range, ‘One week flat’ does not require refrigeration. Store out of direct sunlight.
Safety: Live cultures are not recommended for those with serious medical conditions e.g. those who are severely immunosuppressed, have pancreatitis, are in the ICU, have melaena, have a central venous catheter, infants with short bowel syndrome, or patients with open wounds following major surgery; unless under a doctor’s care.
Ingredients: Stabiliser: Maltodextrin; Fructooligosaccharides (FOS); Live cultures: Lactococcus lactis Rosell-1058, Lactobacillus casei Rosell-215, Lactobacillus acidophilus Rosell-52 and Bifidobacterium bifidum Rosell-71
Each sachet guarantees 5 billion micro-organisms + 0.3g FOS fibres.
Suitable for vegetarian and gluten-free diets.